Greek, Wine Bars
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 11800 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78753
Phone: (512) 833-6000
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- music_noteGood For DancingNo
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- calendar_todayBest NightsFri, Sat, Sun
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
The vegetable plate is perfect! Nice assortment, very healthy fresh flavors. The Greek coffee is delicious! Fresh brewed cups very yummy! Fast and friendly service. Comfortable relaxed place to chill.
Not that Santorini needs another glowing review but they deserve it! Excellent Greek food (highly recommend the gyros, chicken soup, and baklava!). And the service is very kind and accommodating.
Absolutely charming restaurant with delicious reasonably priced food, friendly staff and a cool outdoor patio seating area that isn't crowded with trendy 20 somethings all staring at their phones. Beautiful interior dining area with lots of decor. Unique, away from Austin crowds and did I mention DELICIOUS food, beverages and desserts. Go now, you WILL enjoy!
Was looking for a gyro, found Santorini on our map, had never been before. Great customer service. We ordered to go because we had food in the freezer bags. Hostess offered ice water while we waited and a Greek dessert that was yummy, fried dough in syrup and cinnamon. Oh my good was the gyro great. I highly recommend this place for casual dining, listen to Greek music. Wonderful service!!
I went for the lamb because so many people said it was good but ended up getting the Greek version of lasagna. It was not lasagna, of course, but had that gravity that lasagna usually has. Came with a side of fries. These were well cooked, not oily, but not special. A small side salad was lightly dressed and tried to balance out the two higher fat components.